Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Day After Your Birthday Blues

Hey Everybody,
The good news is that I am alive, the bad news is that I feel like death haha. It was worth it though, my birthday was mad fun. Me, Kevin, and Nate went out for dinner at Sushi on Fire.....literally, check it out:

Photobucket

I love this place so much, it's so delicious. They also give me the local discount, which is very nice :-)

After that, we went back to the house, then Nate and I went back out to the bars for a bit.

I had a good day at work too, I walked in at 8 and this is what I saw:

Photobucket

haha, I love my boss, she is great.

Anyway, I'm just kind of taking it easy today. I will hopefully have an awesome opportunity to get some great pics on Friday. I won't say what it is yet because I don't want to jinx it, but keep your fingers crossed.

peace

~jon

No comments:

Post a Comment