Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Short Series of Letters

Dear Trestles,
Thank you so much for having Firewire and I over today for surfing. I had always heard you were fun, but I happened to catch you on an uncrowded, chest-head high, perfectly glassy day.....so fun was an understatement. Thanks to you, Firewire and I have never been closer. Couldn't have done it without you!

Thanks Trestles,
With Love,
Jon Barnes





Dear Jonathan,
I am glad to hear you had a great time surfing in me today, I heard you were coming, so I kicked all the d-bags out of the water and threw some swell in that I knew was your favorite size.....Oh, and the glassy water, that was me too, me and my buddy wind were handling things for ya. I'm glad to hear about you and Firewire, I saw you too lovebirds out there and you looked GREAT together. I saw that air you busted too, thank goodness to didn't hit your head on a rock when you ate crap trying to land it. Come again anytime; I can't promise the lack of crowds, but I got ya covered when it comes to great surf.

Until Next Time,
Trestles








Yeah, I'm going back down there soon....it was the best surf I've had since I've been here, and it wasn't even a good day but Trestles standards. Pictures up a little later, I gotta go eat first.

~jon

No comments:

Post a Comment