Tuesday, June 16, 2009

OH AND I FORGOT

THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO SENT A BIRTHDAY CARD!!!! I love it, and to prove it, let me show you what I did with them :-) NOTE THE FIRST PICTURE BELOW.

Also, just figured I would show you how to make the BEST GUACAMOLE EVER....in case you like guac, its super easy and super delicious. Its so simple, I won't even type out the recipe, just follow the pictures and picture captions to make it, it will work if you do everything to taste; after all, you are the one that knows which ingredient you do and do not like, so why would you put too much (or any) of an ingredient that you do not like.

anyway, here it is, enjoy!




~jon

1 comment:

  1. 1. i thought guacamole was green
    2. sorry i missed your birthday. what day was it? and... HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete