Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Awesome End of the Week

Whats up errrrbody,
Yeah, so not a lot had happened at all since I went down to Trestles; I just went to work and came home and surfed a little. Friday was different though -- So I went to my favorite place to get breakfast on Friday after surfing. This place is delicious, not too expensive, and only open from 7-2, so they obviously have figured the breakfast thing out. Anyway, this pro surfer that I'm a pretty big fan of, his family owns the place. I figured I wouldn't ever see him but I get in there on Friday and who is serving me breakfast? None other than Timmy Turner himself. Crazy Right? So that was cool.

Last night was the best though, me and Kevin found this bar in Long Beach that does Heavy Metal Karaoke every Saturday night. But here is the twist, its not regular karaoke, there's an actual metal band thats playing, you just go up and sing whatever song you want for them. It was hilarious and awesome all at the same time. The best part was that Kevin paid for dinner and the drinks as an early birthday gift to me too....What a good night. Anyway, I will talk to you all soon, and hopefully grab some more pics to throw up. We might have another cookout again tonight for the Lakers game, so that could be some pictures....We shall see.

Peace

~Jon

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Wish I could be there with you. Have a great day!!

    Love ya!!
    MAMA

    ReplyDelete