Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good News

Alright, so my finals are half-way over. I'm slowly but surely getting ready for the drive to Cali. regular updates on this thing should start in about 1.5 weeks. Im having a little get-together this coming weekend before I leave. The shinannigans of that weekend will be closely(blurrily) documented(hopefully) and I will post a nice album of all that goes on. Then I set out on May 13th, and I will take a ton of pics and basically publish my journey on here, and the good times begin. Stay tuned, it's gonna get A-W-E-S-O-M-E.....cuz its about me.

Holler

1 comment:

  1. Jonathan,

    I hope you have a safe and fun trip to California. I have no doubt that you will make the most of your internship experience. I wish you the best of luck and will miss seeing you this summer. I'll help look out for your mom. Be sure to show those West Coast folks your southern NC charm!

    Patsy

    ReplyDelete