Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday Market and Surf

Hey Everybody,

Well, I slept through my alarm this morning....good thing it was just set for surfing, which I got to do anyway. The waves were pretty fun this morning; I got out just before the wind started to get on it and there was a little leftover south swell coming in around waist/chest high. I keep having to get out for being cold, but I really just don't want to deal with booties anymore, I thought I left that behind with spring in NC.



Also, in case I didn't mention it earlier, every Tuesday Main St in HB turns into an awesome market/festival. It is great, it is fun, what's not to love. There is everything from fresh produce, to arts and crafts, to food stands, and most importantly lots of music. There are at least two musicians on every block (3 blocks of main st are shut down) and everyone is having a good time. I decided to go out this afternoon and grab some shots of it for you all to see. While I was there, I noticed that the swell hadn't completely died yet, so I actually got a few decent surf shots for you too. Alright, I've kept you waiting long enough, so here they are - Market Tuesday and Sunset Surf:





Until Next Time,
~Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment