Sunday, May 10, 2009

Its Go Time

And it begins! I am just now getting ready to leave the beach after an amazing weekend of shenanigans with everybody at my going away party. I had way too much fun and decided that I HAVE to post some of the pics from the weekend. Let me know if you want me to take any of these pics down. At this point, I am setting out to leave on Wednesday morning at the crack of dawn. My goal is to be in Huntington Beach by Friday night or Saturday Morning. Not exactly sure of the places I will be hitting each day, but my rough plan is:
Day 1 - Conway, NC to Little Rock, AR
Day 2 - Little Rock, AR to Albuquerque, NM
Day 3 - Albuquerque, NM to Huntington Beach, CA!!!!

If I do not update while I am on the road (though i expect to do this), then I will post the pics when I get settled in.

And what You've All been waiting for - The Party Pics!
Here's the Nightlife:




And now a few from the awesomeness that took place when the lights were on:




Alright,
Ill be back in a few days!

~Jon

2 comments:

  1. dude, i broke in my tank top the second night in HB.....too cool....ice cold

    ReplyDelete