Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm Still Alive

Don't worry, nothing happened to me, there just hasn't been anything new and interesting to post about. Believe it or not, it has been cloudy here for the last two days and the water has literally been flat :-/ It's cool though, I went to work on Thursday and it's always nice getting back in to doing something. The internship is pretty fun so far and it hasn't gotten crazy busy or anything yet.


Last night I actually went out with my friend Nate from home and his roommates. We all ended up hanging out at his apartment complex because over half of the interns for the company that he is working for are actually staying there. They have a pretty nice setup; hot tub, pool, volleyball courts, grilling area, gym, it's nice. So we all pretty much just hung out last night, I'm not sure what's going down tonight, other than the Cavs game.

I'll get back to you when there is something better worth posting about!

~Jon



OH YEAH


!!!LONNIE WALKER CD RELEASE PARTY AT SCHOOL KIDS TONIGHT!!!



BE THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment